If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
Tax return preparation – Federal & State:
- Estates & Trusts
- IRS correspondence
- Audit representation
- Financial statement compilation and review services
- Part-time Controllers
- Target selection
- Modeling & financial structuring
- Negotiation strategy & assistance
- Due diligence planning and oversight
- Post-acquisition integration
- Board of Directors service, including Audit Committees
- Business capitalization, including acquiring debt and equity
- Technology utilization, outsourcing and cost control
- Business work-outs
- Retirement and business exit strategies
- Supply chain optimization
- Litigation support
- Expert witness research and testimony
Ken is a very dynamic, engaging speaker for your choice of business topics. With years of international business and finance experience and a fun, entertaining approach to presenting, you’ll always enjoy hearing about even the most complex topics. So, whether it’s international expansion or operations, tax planning, technology, leadership, marketing or government policy, call Ken to discuss your needs.